Inventory's surgery is Friday

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hensylee

Inventory - guess your ditty bag is packed and ready. My prayers travel with you right up the face of the mountain and we will see you on the good side of it Friday after surgery. Hope someone can let us know how it goes? GODSPEED

Hi Inventory-

Your day is almost here. Time for your shiny new fixed up heart. My very best wishes for a wonderful surgery and recovery. I hope someone will let us know how things went.

Take care and God Bless.

I'll be thinking and praying for you as you track up the face of that hill. Watch that first step as you crest it, it's a wild ride down the other side.

Please have someone post for you in your absence.

A fixed heart. Just in time for Valentines day. :)

Good luck and have a speedy recovery.

Inventory/Al

Inventory/Al

My prayers and wishes for you and your family,

If you can have someone post for you, just till you can come to the computer yourself, update us on your recovery.

Remember, Our Lady of Lourdes hospital is one of the best for cardiac care, and you've engaged one of the best surgerical groups in South Jersey.

Terry40

Prayers are with you ....

Prayers are with you ....

You go to surgery with a lot of prayers. You will do just fine! Be determined and tough, and enjoy that wonderful hospital food!
:eek: Goodluck ... Mark

friday surgery

friday surgery

Thank you all. This site is the best. As I told terry earlier I feel
like a cat in the dog pound. The waiting is beyond words.
I will try to get my wife to post something. I will be back as
soon as possible.
Now they are saying snow for tomorrow. Ain't life grand.
Yes the bag is packed, a new heart for V Day, and ready to
go. I know I am just rambling on.
Thanks guys, I luv ya.
Al

The funny thing is, when you leave the house, you'll suddenly become calmer. I hope I'm right! That's the way it was for me. Enjoy today to the fullest and have the wife become computer friendly. :D

You're in good hands. . .

You're in good hands. . .

Inventory, along with all the other good wishes, I just wanted to remind you that after all you've gone through to get to this point, just keep in mind that you're really in the hands of your care team and, more than ever, of the One Above.

Godspeed and be well.

The wait

The wait

Thanks Ross and Steve you are both absolutely right.
Yes Ross I have to get the wife on here sometime before
I leave.
Take care
Al

Ross is right. You will be calm. You will be accepting of the great care you get from the team.

Your family will be the ones with the stress, it is unfortunate but that is the way it happens. Patients get good care and great drugs, familys sit and wait then get to see their loved ones with wires, tube, no color and generally looking poorly. Warn them that that is what to expect, at first. Tell them not to be scared.

My very best to you and we will meet you on the "other side of the mountain"

Bill

Inventory

Inventory

God speed and well wishes to you. Soon it will be all over with and you will be on your way to recovery. Just do what they tell you to. Peggy

go get em

go get em

Al:

Over 600 people here rootin' for ya!

Best of luck, and don't listen to Mark,....listen to me, "stay away from the hospital food."

And when you're walking around the halls after the operation, tie the back of your hospital gown okay?!

Let us know how it goes.

surgery

surgery

Thanks to all of you.
And Monker you can be sure
no bare butt hanging out. (Hopefully)
Thanks
Al

Inventory,

There is that mountain--go get em pal. I know you will be anxious and we will be thinking of you, and I'll be waiting to hear your words of wisdom and encouragment for me.:)

RAM

Hi, Invenory!

I've got a letter from my surgeon yesterday - he is cancelling everything except emergency cases. So, you are lucky you'll get it fixed soon :)

Best of luck to you, I'll think about you,
Alex

Hi Inventory- By the time you read this you should be "over the mountain" and enjoying the view from the other side. Many blessings to you as you recover and start a new life with a much improved heart! Let us know how you're doing when you are able! :) :) :)

Julia

Back