INRatio

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old clicker

I went to Homesense to get information on an INRatio monitor, and there was lots there to download. I didn't know which would be the best brochure to download so I went to their contact page and sent an email to [email protected] asking the for some assistance. That was on Aug 11 and I haven't heard anything from them. Does anyone have a different contact email. Does anyone that has the INRatio have any trouble contacting them? I would think that a company selling this kind of product would be easier th contact.

You'd think that they'd be more on the ball, but my guess is that they don't tend to the web site as often as they really should. They're a small company and busy trying to grow. QAS has lots of info on their site about the INRatio.

Here is the email of the sales person in my area. Maybe she can get you to the right people:

[email protected]

Her name is Beth Russell.

Hemosense has always been pretty prompt with answering me. Maybe you should try again.

http://www.ptinratio.com/request.asp

Call QAS or fill out the form above and they'll handle the questions. As for Hemosense, I can assure you they do care even if they don't answer email. I had to call them once about a problem I was having with my testing and I got 3 calls back from different individuals in a timely manor. I cannot knock them at all.

Geez I'm an idiot. I thought Qas was a company that sold Pro time, and someone else sold the INRatio. I even used google to find the INRatio. Its reassuring to know they have a good support system.

Old clicker said:
Geez I'm an idiot. I thought Qas was a company that sold Pro time, and someone else sold the INRatio. I even used google to find the INRatio. Its reassuring to know they have a good support system.
No, your not an idiot, you just didn't scope it all out. QAS used to have 4 different machines available including Coagucheck, but it's not available now. Your down to only two choices that I know of, Protime or INRatio. Like I said, I know first hand that the people at Hemosense do care, so you need not worry about that in any way.

Here is the product link itself, but I don't think it's much different then what Hemosense has on their site.

http://www.ptinratio.com/product.asp

Also, I did a product review on it back in 2004. You can read that at this link:
http://www.valvereplacement.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6457

Have the devices you mention been approved for use in Canada?

Have the devices you mention been approved for use in Canada?

Good morning, fellow Ontarioan,

Late last year I decided to look into home testing after learning of it on these forums.

At that time I made many, many inquiries without receiving much in reply (the runaround). It seemed they were not approved for use in either Ontario or Canada--not sure which now.

Then I contacted the big cardiac centres in southern Ontario--London, Hamilton and Toronto General. Toronto General was very helpful and taught me to use the monitor I have now. TGH also has an excellent website.

Hope this info helps.

Sandra

Latest posts

Back