In trying to minimize a wasp attack this morning,

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

gary

I tripped and fell, bruised my elbow at the joint and my left middle gfinger, (no cracks about my typing) they are both puffed up and numb (for now).

Any one on coumadin who has had deep bruises, should I be concerned or simply apply cold compresses till swelling goes down?

Hi Gary,

Sorry to hear about your run in with Mr. Wasp. Came close to getting stung myself this weekend. Though, they did find my husband. Have never been stung, much less on Coumadin. Was wondering what the reaction would be on Coumadin?

If your bruising is severe and painful it may be a little more serious that just your basic surface bruise. Should contact your doctor immediately and let them make the decision. I was told if your head is involved, you should not mess around and immediately go to the ER.

Take care.

Thanks, Gina. The ER trip so far seems

Thanks, Gina. The ER trip so far seems

unneccesary, 24 hours later, but I will call the Dr. this a.m. to be on the safe side.

Were no apparent aftereffects from the combined coumadin with Wasp venom and the only part of a wasp, hornet, or bee I'm allergic to is the stinger. Goes hand in hand with my extreme allergy to other sharp, pointy instruments.

Latest posts

Back