In the countdown stage!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

67walkon

Surgery is Friday, first thing. I think I'm ready and I think my wife and kids are ready.

Surgery is about 4 hours away by car. We are heading out Wednesday afternoon, doing the pre-op stuff Thursday and surgery Friday.

This website has me as well prepared as possible. So far, I'm not stressed out, but I'm sure it will get more tense later in the week.

Thanks again!

John

Sounds like you are as well prepared as one can be. Keep positive thoughts and you will be in my prayers for a smooth surgery on Friday! Have someone post how you are doing!:)

Thanks, all. Probably I(or my wife) can't post until we get home as we'll be out of town for the surgery. But as soon as I get home, I'll let you know.

You will be in our thoughts and prayers, John and we look forward to hearing from you on the other side of the mountain.

John,

I am sending my best wishes that you have successful surgery and an uneventful recovery. We will be rooting for you.

A Haiku for your surgery

A Haiku for your surgery

John

Several of my friends have taken to writing little Haikus to each other for special occasions. This is about as special as it gets!

Surgery is soon
We are sure all will be well
Biking in no time

OK...so it's not all that great. But all will be well and you will be riding again in no time at all.

Good luck. Keep us posted.

Fast Eddie

Good luck John! I'm saying a prayer right now for you :) I'm sure Saurman is too!!

John,
You may be surprised...I stayed calm once I got to the week of surgery and continued going towards it. It will be over soon and you will be recovering.

John,

GOOD LUCK!

Thoughts/prayers coming your way for a SUCCESSFUL surgery :).

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"We got mountains to climb" ... Rod Stewart ... 'Broken Arrow'

Latest posts

Back