In network vendor for Coaguchek Supplies??

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RickKiem

I am looking for an United Health Care in network vendor for testing supplies for my Coaguchek machine. I have been very dissatisfied with QAS the last several times I have ordered from them and am hoping to find an in network vendor that can provide better customer support. QAS is taking several weeks to just get the request for coverage in and the last 3 times nothing has happened until I take the initiative to call UHC and get the ball rolling. QAS's reply is that they are very busy..... :confused: Well so am I.... :mad: HELP PLEASE!!!

RickKiem said:
I am looking for an United Health Care in network vendor for testing supplies for my Coaguchek machine. I have been very dissatisfied with QAS the last several times I have ordered from them and am hoping to find an in network vendor that can provide better customer support. QAS is taking several weeks to just get the request for coverage in and the last 3 times nothing has happened until I take the initiative to call UHC and get the ball rolling. QAS's reply is that they are very busy..... :confused: Well so am I.... :mad: HELP PLEASE!!!

Rick:

I never had any problem with QAS, other than it's not in network w/ UHC. I am going to PM you with info about a vendor that is in network with UHC for my ProTime 3 supplies; perhaps it also has CoaguChek supplies. I had no problems with my first order.

Rick,
It took me over a month to get my machine for the same reasons, and I used Raytell. Once I got the machine, I was very happy with the service.
Haven't seen you post inawhile, hope all is going well with you.
Kathy H

Latest posts

Back