Immmm Baaccckkk! Hi Gang!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harrybaby666

Hi Hensy, Hi Nancy and all you wonderful people out there. I am sorry that I haven't been on, but I really have been sick and in alot of pain with my kidney stones. I went two weeks ago and they got a few stones out, and then I went in again yesterday, and they got 99.9% of the rest of the stone, and I got to come home this afternoon, for the past two weeks though I have been so wiped out that I couldn't even do my computer which I love. But, all in all everything went well except for my blood pressure. They had a very hard time keeping it up where it is supposed to be. I have started having fainting spells so I guess it's time to get my tail back into the cardiologist again. Well I just wanted to let everyone know that I am hanging in there and thinking about all you guys while I am recovering and hope all of you are doing well. Talk to you later, Harrybaby666 :D :D :D :D

Harry it's good to see you posting again. My husband who has had several kidney stones said he thought the pain was worse than having a bady. Well, I don't know about that! But in all seriousness a female nurse at the hospital said she had had several children and also kidney stones and the kidney stones were a lot worse than having a baby. I feel for you and hope you are feeling much better.

Take care of yourself and take it easy.

Hi HarryBaby

Hi HarryBaby

We are so glad you are home and posting again. Take care..and let us know how you are doing. Bonnie

Hi Glenda, Hi Grandbonny

Hi Glenda, Hi Grandbonny

I just wanted to say thanks for the support and encouragement. And yes, Glenda, the pain is VERY VERY VERY SEVERE!!!! You don't want to experience it if you can help it. The pain gets so bad that it either makes you physically sick or you want to pass out. I am so glad that they have been taken care of, and I hope to never have them again. Once again, thanks for your encouraging words and support. Harrybaby666 :D :D :D :D

Harry. I'm glad you are back. My husband had to have surgery for kidney stones some years ago. So I know a little about it. He was in agonizing pain before the surgery (I think they waited way too long to do the operation, they were trying to get rid of them by bombarding them with lasers but it did not work, they were too darn big). And he is very stoic, no pain wimp. I know the recovery from this takes a while. Hope you will feel better soon.

Hi Harry-

I'm so glad to see your post. Sorry to hear that you have had so much pain, and that your BP is a little problem.

At least the BIG bad guys are out of there and the rest is just a matter of healing and managing the BP.

Hope you never have to go through this again.

Take care, Harry,

Harry,

I know what that pain that comes from kidney stones is like. I was awoken by pain in the middle of the night, having no idea what was wrong. I thought I was in labor! I wondered if I was one of those people who never realized I was pregnant and was having a child. I was fortunate that I passed them so that surgery was not necessary.

I'm glad that you are able to return to your computer.

Harry:

Sorry to hear about your having kidney stone problems, but I'm glad you're doing better. They're not much fun! Had one in June 1973 and I'll always remember the pain. Very painful. My niece has been going through the same for the last 3-4 weeks.

Thought of you this weekend when I told a friend that I'll be judging a cat show in New England (Burlington VT) next January. Suddenly I thought of you and realized you had not posted anything on vr.com lately. Your post explains why.

Hi Catwoman

Hi Catwoman

Hi Catwoman,

Yeah, I really have been tired out with this kidney stone thing going on the past month. I was really down and out when they did the first operation to try and get the stones out, and have had to go back a couple of more times to get the rest. I hope your relative gets her's taken care of asap, as it is really NO FUN.....Thanks for your encouraging words. Harrybaby666 :D

OMG, Harry - those kidney stones are just awful. My brother had the crush bath - is that what you had or did they actually have to go in there and get them? I know you have been in terrible pain and with recent heart stuff, you must be a mess. I am so sorry you are going through all this. Is that last one gone now? You must just take it easy and remember that time is a great healer even tho we wish to heck it would hurry - let us know.

Hi Hensy....

Hi Hensy....

Morning Hensy,

I have had a terrible time with these stones. I had to go through an operation called a PCNL in which they stick a tube into my back and then stick a laser in there to smash up the stones. The first time they did it they couldn't see because I was bleeding too much, but I went back last Thursday and they did it again and got 99.9% of the stone. I have to go this Friday for a CT Scan and possibly another operation. You said it right when you said that I wish it would hurry along, as it has really been an unpleasant trip. As for the heart stuff, they have been having a hard time keeping my Blood Pressure in the normal range. It seems as if I am suffering from Low Blood Pressure now. At one point in the hospital, they got a reading of 80/40...not good. I guess I will get through this mess, but wow!, I never expected to be dealing with all of this at 37.. So, how has Hensy been doing? I hope everything is going swell for you in Fla. (Gosh, I wish we had your weather up here in NH). Well, anyway, take care, and talk to you soon. Harrybaby666 :D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Back