I'm So Happy To Be Back!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

PeggyM

Got home Friday afternoon and have been resting and visiting with family and friends and lovin' on my dog who doesn't want anything to do with me:( and am oh so happy to finally be out of there!!!!

Things came up during and after the surgery that will have to be dealt with at some point but for now, I'm just enjoying feeling the best I've felt after any heart surgery. It amazes me.

I'll write more after the fog lifts. I think I take too many vicodin:D. I've had a hard time forming words and thoughts but I know this will not last.

My sister is the most amazing person in the whole world and I thank her from the bottom of my LOUD, symbal clashing heart! Haha!

Peggy

It's great that you're home, Peggy!
Isn't it wonderful having this behind you?

Welcome home Peggy.

Please let us know if we can help with anything. Hope things go smoothly for you.

Mary said:
It's great that you're home, Peggy!
Isn't it wonderful having this behind you?

Yes!!!!! I thought I'd never get outa there!

Been looking forward to hearing good news from you, glad it came.
Wishing you the best possible recovery and a healthy future.
Kman

Peggy,

Glad to hear you are home and that all went well. Now rest and be happy it's over.

Thanks

Thanks

:) Peggy, Thanks for putting a smile on my face! You are doing better in the fog than I could've! All the best, Brian

PeggyM said:
Yes!!!!! I thought I'd never get outa there!

What, you didn't want to stay in that oh-so-comfy hospital bed??? WELCOME HOME! :)

Welcome home!! :D You are invincible! Now rest up, eat well, and feel stronger each and every new day.

Yea!! Peggy's back! Now what have you done with George - no fair hiding him in the closet!

Hey Peggy!!!

Glad to hear you're back home. Hope you have a quick and smooth recovery.
Take Care,

So glad you are home, Peggy and look forward to hearing more when the fog clears.

Back