I'm finally there

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Gisele and Ram

For Gisele and Ram

Wish you could see out my back window..Looks like Winter Wonderland..the fluffy kind of snow..hanging on the pine limbs, ect...Think I'll take the garbage can lid and go sledding down the steep road in front of my house...barefooted..and this is Georgia?:D :D :D Will tell my story later about when I gave up the expert slopes..brieftly..when my 10 year old daughter who needed me to help her...took off..never saw her again..foggy..thought I would go into creek that ran along side of mountain..Knew it was there somewhere.We had a condo on it..After MANY falls, ect. Made it down. Looked around for her and heard her hollar..hey Mom..going back up..I said ..she doesn't need me anymore.:p :p Bonnie

great news granbonny...

great news granbonny...

you'll find plenty of things to do with all the extra time:p

Terry40

Yes Terry

Yes Terry

We have a motorhome and I am going to plan a trip to Yellowstone Natl. Park. Leave in mid-May..It just seems once you have the surgery it takes a year to take care of your caregivers. They seem to want to see you..every month..I am lucky tho..I should be through. I am on coumadin and I seemed to panic at every little tad of blood..like gums, ect...but after a good cleaning..I'm O.K.:) :) Also I got the correct B/P meds.. I am also lucky I have my own Protime machine...so can check every 3 weeks and make sure I am not living the good life too much:D :D I have to stay healthy to take care of Ross...when he gets out of line..Now if I can just get him to go to bed and not stay up all night..roaming the internet.:D :D If you will notice, I am his therapist.....Bonnie

Latest posts

Back