I'm back and still alive LOL

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RvUsa

I've been away for a while, so I wanted to check in with everyone and tell ya I am doing ok. I go see the cardio next week for my 6 month, and I am going to try to talk him into another TEE or CTA to check and see if this sucker has grown. I am on track for the WLS first or second week of Nov. I am taking the family to Disney in a couple weeks, and I am going to ask cardio about what I should and shouldn't ride :D

I will be around more, I promise Ross.

John

Just wanted to make sure. Also, we gotta keep you in the loop. Who knows, maybe I'll win the lottery and need an RV. :D

Well, saw my cardio today for my 6 month checkup since they found this sucker. He said I "sounded" fine. He was ready to send me home with no echo, TEE or anything, just come back in 6 months, when I reminded him that the last time, he said he would give me a follow up TEE at my 6 month.... well he himmed and hawwwed for a couple, then said well how bout a regular echo? I said that is the one that showed 5.9cm and mod to sever stenosis.... he himmmed and hawwwwed, and scheduled me for my TEE next thursday... LOL

I just want this sucker fixed, but part of me is hoping it "somehow" just went away. :D

Keep your fingers crossed for me, I am not sure if I want it to be the same, or big enough to MAKE them fix it... it was 5.4 on last TEE, so we will see.

Just keeping ya in the loop. I have been keeping myself busy with my kid, we have hockey 4 days a week, cub scouts 1 night, and I have meeting for the scouts at least once a week. (*I am his den leader, and we have 24 kids in our den, I am one busy wolf leader)

talk to ya soon.

John:
Glad you're going to have a TEE. They are so much more accurate than a regular echo.

I'm exhausted just reading your activities!!!!!! As childless newlyweds, my husband and I were Camp Fire leaders for a 1st-grade group. We later added a 2nd group from a downtown Fort Worth housing project that was sponsored by our church. Lots of work, but very rewarding. So hard to find adults to work with youths... blessings to you!

Hey RV I just bought a Fleetwood Pace Arrow. We look forward to many good trips and winters in FL. I will pray that everything goes well. I feel so good now I am a little guilty. The only meds I take are vitims and a low dose aspirin. BP low normal and keeping weight down. I will get a new hip the first week of Dec. Then we can really use the RV.

RV glad you posted......we see that you are busy, but try to let us know how the TEE goes. Prayers for you.

Latest posts

Back