If you were in my shoes....

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FWIW, I honestly don't see how the act of being pregnant is really that important these days, when so many options are available. My children are all in their 20's and I honestly don't remember anything that wonderful about the pregnancies except that lots of people opened doors for me

I laughed when I read this. My thoughts exactly! Even my first pregnancy that my heart liked - I was not one of those (few I believe) women who just glowed when they were pregnant. There is a reason that every woman from 24 to 100 can describe in great detail what their labors were like. :rolleyes::rolleyes: and it's not because the angels were singing as you peacefully popped that little sucker out. :p

My oldest friend has two girls through adoption. When she was going through the process (still grieving the years of failed fertility trials) I told her that I had no doubts that she would immediately love the baby she was getting as much as I loved the ones I gave birth to. The love wasn't about the physical process - but about the desire to have a child and be a mother.

And God bless your husband!

Latest posts

Back