how's chris?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew'sMom

ross, was thinking of your son the other day and wondering how he is doing. how the grandbaby coming ... do you know the sex of the baby? sorry if this has beenposted, i've been a bit of a stranger lately!
hoping all is well.

He's the same. Their still screwing around with trying to save his foot. I hope they can, but it's not looking terribly good right now. He went to get a cortisone shot put into the ankle and now the radiologist can't find the joint space to put it in.

Not much new on the baby front. Supposed to be a boy on or around June 7th.

Those cortisone shots can sting like crazy...I have had 'em in my elbow quite a few times.... sometimes they do it under ultrasound guidance which helps them find the spot/tendon (OUCHEEEE!)....hopefully he got the one with a local anaesthetic in it as well and that it gives him some relief...The cortisone itself is supposed to help with healing,. worked for me for about 6 months.

This is done under fluroscope, but I guess there is no joint left to inject. The arthritis has taken over.

Latest posts

Back