How do you know when you have a CLOT?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COLLEEN S

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
I have been having pain in my shoulder for 2 weeks now, and one in the back of my right thigh too. How do I know if this could be clot related? What are the signs I should look for? My INR's have been a little up and down, and I had a bad fall on cement in January, on an uneven sidewalk at work grr! I'm a little concerned the fall may have messed up my shoulder and knee, but was really wondering about my questions. Anyone?

I have been having pain in my shoulder for 2 weeks now, and one in the back of my right thigh too. How do I know if this could be clot related? What are the signs I should look for? My INR's have been a little up and down, and I had a bad fall on cement in January, on an uneven sidewalk at work grr! I'm a little concerned the fall may have messed up my shoulder and knee, but was really wondering about my questions. Anyone?

Hi Colleen,
Your post gave me flashback of my moms clot in her leg in 94 she continued with
lots of pain to point she hardly could walk on it really alot of constant teary pain.

Whats with this dam cement?( I hit gently) so i thought:eek: on our cement right bang
center left knee had to get stitched from the perfect dementation tiny peice of cement
my knee landed on.

The problem stems with both my shoulders ...THE PAIN when i go to sleep @ awake
I haven't checked it out yet,but when i met the cement im only 5'2 wasn't a tall fall lol
but my hands went out and palms down and i figure the weight somehow later has
caused me terrible pain in shoulders.It continues i will check it out,mean time knee i
injured,i still can't kneel on.

The worst part is i don't know really how or why i fell it happened so fast
but fact is i did and it wasn't funny,although alone crawling,cussing trying
to hurry @ stand cus felt so stupid @ bleeding ...well you gotta live here
to see everyone does it in this town for intox reasons ....hey not me i'm sober
but if anyone saw me the;d of thought its normal behavior.

Yep you wouldn't believe the drinking in our little city maybe i am just startin
to act like everyone in sober manner :D

Colleen if in dought and to save you worry check it out @ i will do the same
and watch that darn cement,know i am.
Get better soon.....GodBless

Clot?

Clot?

The best way is to get checked by a doctor? Attempting a self diagnosis thing for something as serious as a clot isn't something I'd feel really good about. Get yourself to the doctor.

-Philip

Latest posts

Back