How did you deal with anxiety and depression?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't find this forum until a month or so after my AVR. I was a bit down and depressed and started searching for an outlet for myself and I found this forum. I'm so glad I did as I have been able to read some very inspiring stories to get me through. I'm now 3 months post op and physically I haven't felt this good for a very, very long time and emotionally I am coming along too. Hang in there and lean on the people in this forum as they will help. :)

I didn't find this forum until a month or so after my AVR. I was a bit down and depressed and started searching for an outlet for myself and I found this forum. I'm so glad I did as I have been able to read some very inspiring stories to get me through. I'm now 3 months post op and physically I haven't felt this good for a very, very long time and emotionally I am coming along too. Hang in there and lean on the people in this forum as they will help. :)

Hello,

I suggest you to focus on something else (something bigger) than your health or carreer. Maybe now it is a good time to start having a family, or a child. Alternatively, you may focus on volunteering to help others (people in poor countries, homeless people, agricultural animals...) or maybe political issues In modern society, people are supposed to be carreer-oriented, and family is considered less important than work and money. I doubt that it is a good approach.

Latest posts

Back