Home Tests?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Greg,

I dont recall where in PA it occurred, but I do know that there were several posts on the Coumadin thread abut it. I Think GIna posted the original article. You may try looking there, or do a search on the web. Perhaps someone else on the board may recall the specifics.

Woo hooo... It's Weds!!! Gonna get on over that hump in the week and look forward to the weekend!

Rob

Hi Bev,
I am new at this too! I just got out of the hospital for aa abess tooth. I was there ffor a week because of my pt level. I need to know if you ever got the information needed to order your own machine. I tried downing loading the papers from this sight and have no success at it. They want me to go to the Dr. 's every day thisa week to get my pt check. This machine would help me so much.

Thanks for any information,
Sherrin Hutt
Miti-valve repair cleveland-99
Stroke -1/02
" " repalcement- Louiville, Ky 3/2002

PT Monitor

PT Monitor

Hello,

Please give me a call at 800-298-4515 ext. 2865 and have your Dr's information as well as your insurance card. We will handle everything else. Thanks for your inquiry, and have a good day.

Lance

Latest posts

Back