Hi Everyone

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Lyn. yes I signed on for the trial. first 3 months are coumadin, so that should give me an idea . Then on to plavix and aspirn and blood monitoring. Guess that tells
whether of not your a candidate then or not, plus it allows me to trial both.
Well I'm off to pre-op.

Brad

Hi Lyn. yes I signed on for the trial. first 3 months are coumadin, so that should give me an idea . Then on to plavix and aspirn and blood monitoring. Guess that tells
whether of not your a candidate then or not, plus it allows me to trial both.
Well I'm off to pre-op.

Brad

Good luck with everything. Its always nice to meet people who agree to take part in different trials. I didn't realize you found out which arm (low Coum or plvix aspirin) you would be in before your surgery. Did they do any blood test already?

Last edited:
Great choice!

Have a wonderful day! I found that smiling, joking, being grateful to "the help" not only made their jobs easier -- it really benefited me as well. This is a daunting exercise in faith and endurance. Be up for it!! Life is an abundant reward!!

Godspeed! I'll be sending good vibes up the freeway on Thursday.

Marguerite

Hi Brad, so glad that you finally found us.

Hopefully by reading the stories of triumph and successes here, you will come away with more optimism, confidence and faith in what this surgery will provide for you. I will be praying and thinking of you on the 3rd.

Wishing you the very best!

Thanks again everyone , just got out of pre-op, pre admit a few hours ago.
It's become more real and closer to the day.
I'll be happy when I can report back

Brad

Everyone is just a little (a little??) terrified that morning when you have to actually walk into the hospital. It was April for me, and there were cherry blossoms all around. I focused on the simplicity of these flowers, of the smell of early morning, I drank in as many very simple and basic natural things as I could. It became an emotional/mental zone that I could go to when I started feeling shaky or uncertain that day. It is rough, it is scary. We all know it!!!!

We're there with ya!!

Good luck!!

Marguerite

Latest posts

Back