Hey, Y'all

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hensylee

missed you, every one of you. I have been sick. had pneumonia, then bronchial stuff, then some God awful something at Christmas. Still taking antibiotics. Not fun.

whatever bug got us is the worst I have ever seen. Just knocked four of us down within 36 hrs of each other. Sister and her husband traveled here from Dallas for Christmas and he was first one sick. in the next 24 hrs we were all down. He must have picked something up on the way here since he was first one to get sick. Daughter's first day back to work is today and am not sure she's ready.

I know I can't catch up here in VR so will pick up with today. Glad to see you. Blessins..........

Ann so great to see your post finally:):):)

We missed you ,sorry you got the bad bug and everyone suffered.

Please take care.......rest,rest,rest often.It,s a bad bug even

in our nick of woods.

zipper2 (DEB)

Ann, I am so happy to see you back online. I hope your daughter isn't going back too early but I know that pressure when you just "have" to get back to work. Please take care of yourself and stay away from crowds until you are feeling more robust. You don't want to pick up something else while your defenses are down. Again....so glad to see you post!

Hi Ann

SOOOOOOOO glad you're back and posting again.......I've missed you. Don't do yourself in posting, though. If you're still not ready, rest!!!!

Evelyn

We were getting worried, even though we'd left the light on!:eek:

Glad you're posting, Ann, and I pray that you're over the worst of this

So glad to see you back, Ann. Take care and get stronger every day!

Ann, I'm sorry you have been feeling so unwell. I hope you continue getting better .

Kim

Ann, So glad to see you post! Sorry you have had such a dreadful time. We really did miss you. Get well soon. Brian

Welcome back Ann, I hope you are feeling better each and every day. We missed you!

Back