Here we go then.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sctb78

That's me admitted, arms shaved (no chest hair to speak of) and now awaiting PVR surgery tomorrow morning. Was hard saying goodbye to my kids this morning but feeling a strange sense of calm now I am here. Hoping for a positive and smooth recovery. Thanks to all on this forum who have taken the time to share experiences, it has proved very helpful.

Best of luck, I'll keep you in my thoughts tomorrow! I'm sure that with your age and no serious accompanying comorbidities, both the surgery and recovery will go smoothly.

Hi Scotb78,

Good luck and I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. Just remember, your part of this is to go to sleep, wake up and get up and get on : D

We'll all be waiting on the other side for you.

Best zipper wishes,

Red

Hang in there! Now all you have to do is "ride the ride." Do what they say and don't try to think it through. You'll come out on "the other side of the mountain" in great shape!

All the best. I'm on day 19 after the surgery. Even though it feels like the days go by real slow, i cant believe it's almost 3 weeks and i'm done with it. It hasn't been too bad either.
Just take ur pain meds on time and as u need them.

Latest posts

Back