Here I am!!!! Home at last

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so glad that you are home. Sorry you had a set back, but now you will get better and better each day. Don't rush into doing things too fast. Take it easy and rest. Your body has been through a lot.

Praline,
Welcome home & for the record, perhaps it was something about that day for having surgery because that damn train hit me too! If anyone can find that engineer smack him for praline and me! Seriously though, glad you are back at home safe & I wish you an uneventful and rapid recovery just like im hoping for myself! I got home last Tuesday and today I made it 2 miles on the treadmill...Im definitely listening to my body and when it says stop, I stop! Have also had some trouble sleeping but nothing a couple ambien havent been able to cure. Anyway, GREAT to hear from you since I was wondering how my fellow climber was doing! Welcome to the other side!

Take care...
Deane

Me, too.

Me, too.

I'm a guest in the waiting room and would like to hear all about the surgery experience later on.

Heal well.

Woo Woo

Woo Woo

guess you didn't hear the whistle of the train before it hit you....Glad you are home and feeling more human. Take it easy, stay as active as you can, and fill us in with your story when you get the chance. Aren't you glad it's over with? You made it too!

Praline,

So glad you are home. I am sorry about your set-back. Perhaps you just enjoyed that hospital food and all the attention of ICU and just didn't want to leave. Oh no...that was the last cruise Tim and I went on.;)

Seriously, we have been praying for you and are so glad you are home and doing well. Take it easy and enjoy those TV shows you recorded.

Ann

Welcome to the other-side of the mountain,,,

sorry to hear about the Train that hit you on the way down the other-side...

as you have read already we were getting edgy here waiting for news...

gentle hugz

Back