Hensylee's birthday tomorrow

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Granbonny

Wanted to start it early..to wish Miss Ann ..a very happy Birthday tomorrow. Hope your day is special.:) :) Like you are to many on VR.Com...Bonnie

Happy Birthday Hensy!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Hensy!!!!!!!

Hensy,

I hope you will have a really nice birthday and I am sending you tons of (((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))) from waaaaayyyy up here in NH. As you put it......Blessin's from Harrybaby:D :D :D :D

sign10.jpg

Hope you have a wonderful birthday, Ann and a great visit with your children!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Ann, Happy Birthday to you....and many more!

Happy Birthday to a great lady. I love reading your posts, so much wisdom. I pray that you have many, many more birthday's.:) :) :)

hi ann,
i hope you know that you are one of my favorite people here... just wanted to wish you a happy and healthy b-day and many more to come.. from costa rica.... hope you are ok. know you've been through so much lately... pls know that we are thinking about you on this happy day..
hugs,
sylvia

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hensylee

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hensylee

Hey Ann,
I hope you have a Wonderful Day and many more to come.:)

Well, Girlfriend.......i'm Hoping You Have Many, Many More!!!! Whoo Hooo, Go Celebrate,big Time.....you're The Best, Miss Ann........enjoy.

Evelyn

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to Hensylee - Ann :D
Happy Birthday to you!!

And many many more!

May God Bless your special day - and all those to come!

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRHTDAY ANN!!!! Hope there are many, many more coming your way. Thanks for all you do for all of us here!!! Have a wonderful day!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Wishing you a wonderful day, Ann. You are very important to us here...... so you're getting lots of heartfelt wishes!!! Celebrate!!!

:D Marguerite

Ann-

My mother's name too. You were the first person to welcome me to the old site, many, many years ago, now ;) And your warmth has sustained us all through the years. You have a soothing way with anxious people and that is what this site needs so much.

I wish you the most wonderful birthday and many more to come.

Back