Hello Everyone.... Aortic dissection here (my christmas present)

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pumpkinhead

Hey guys and girls. Just wanted to introduce myself, new to the board. I am 35 and from the Ohio area. Just had a aortic dissection over Christmas with mechanical valve. So far I have not been able to return to bed and stuck sleeping in the recliner with a thumping in my throat and a ticking in my head. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or going thru the same thing and just wanna chat!

Hi pumpkinhead,
welcome to the boards, glad your op went well and your on the road to recovery, :)
Sarah xxx

Welcome pumpkinhead,
Great place to be with lots of caring folks and valuable information. Glad to hear you're on your way and off and running on the road to recovery.
Tom

Hey pumpkinhead,
How is everything going now? Able to sleep in your bed yet? I think by this point life should be returning to semi-normal.

Welcome aboard Pumpkinhead! Next time leave better cookies for Santa!

In light of your last gift from Santa...a stocking full of coal doesn't sound that bad!
Good luck with your continued recovery and normalization of your life!:) What kind of valve did you get?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back