Hello all....it's Trina

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Trina,

Great to be here on this side, isn't it? Sounds like you had a bit rougher time than most. Hope all is going well for you now. Take care.

Randy

Hey Trina,

Great to be here on this side, isn't it? Sounds like you had a bit rougher time than most. Hope all is going well for you now. Take care.

Randy

Hey Randy,
Yes, I did have a few more complications that most have I think, but I am every so determined to get this behind me. I just got out and walked the entire block and made it back home without passing out so I feel good.

You take care and don't try to be Superman just yet....hehe

Yes, you did have alot done! Don't except to be running around any time soon! I can't believe you are in bed already?? I don't know if I was odd but I could'nt handle sleeping any other way but on my back and i could only do that in the recliner. I slept in my chair for atleast 2 months, when I would try the bed I would be so sore the next day it was'nt worth it. I also had alittle trouble getting my lungs clear. The flater I laided the harded it was to breathe, I slept fairly upright for several weeks. Anyway take care and let your body REST Debbie :)

Debbie,
I am on the sofa now. I too was finding it was too hard to breathe. My back began bothering me as well. Now I use lots of pillows and the back of the couch for support.

I'm nearly 3 weeks post pacer and just over 3 weeks post AVR and the pace maker area still hurts. Still tender to the touch.

Latest posts

Back