Heart Talk

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marie-62

On April 27 I woke up dizzy, were I couldn’t walk, couldn’t eat, plus the throwing up. My husband took me right to the ER.
I felt it could be my aorta valve. As we went into the ER at Vascular Hospital, they took me right in

They did all kinds of test on my heart, I told them I had Aorta Stenosis.
After all the test they did on me, the doctor comes back and tells me yes you do have Aorta Stenosis, but this is not the problem today.

Off I go for an MRI to my brain. Seeing if something was there that shouldn’t be. Thank the lord I was clear.

Diagnosis: benign Paroxysmal positional vertigo. I went to see a physical therapist to get the crystals back in my ear. No medicine would help me. It all about moving my head to get the crystals back.
Took me a week to feel like myself.

Don’t wish this on anybody.

Hi, I'm new here. This is my first post. I,ve been viewing this site for a few weeks now though. I am 11 days post surgery. I had a bicuspid aortic valve replaced along with a repair of an aortic anuerysm. Surgery was performed by Dr. Raymond Singer at Lehigh Valley Hospital-Cedar Crest in Allentown, PA. Dr Singer is a fantastic surgeon.
I would just like to thank all of you for making a scary and stressful situation less so. Reading these forums has provided me with a wealth of information and has made this ordeal easier to deal with . Once again, a big thank you to everyone.

JLmatus;n876884 said:
Hi, I'm new here. This is my first post. I,ve been viewing this site for a few weeks now though. I am 11 days post surgery. I had a bicuspid aortic valve replaced along with a repair of an aortic anuerysm. Surgery was performed by Dr. Raymond Singer at Lehigh Valley Hospital-Cedar Crest in Allentown, PA. Dr Singer is a fantastic surgeon.
I would just like to thank all of you for making a scary and stressful situation less so. Reading these forums has provided me with a wealth of information and has made this ordeal easier to deal with . Once again, a big thank you to everyone.

Wish you a speedy recovery and may God bless all who suffers! 

Latest posts

Back