Have a good cry!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piglet

I've always believed that letting it all out is good for you. Today I was thinking about how scary OHS and all the test and uncertanty that goes along with it all. I had many bouts of bawling before and after my surgery and I usually felt better afterwards. Today I found this artical that talks about the benefits of crying and I thought I'd share it with you.
http://www.helium.com/items/339767-possible-health-benefits-of-crying
It certainly can't hurt (((HUGS)))

I know what you mean, piglet!

I have those pity parties quite frequently! But, after bawling my eyes out and asking 'why me', Lord, I realize that there are others out there that have it a lot worse than I do. So I compose myself and thank God for the things I can do.

Hugs to you too! :)

I don't see it as a pity party, that sounds so negative and IMO is what stops most people from indulging in a little sadness release. I see it as a natural release of negative energy!

I don't see it as a pity party, that sounds so negative and IMO is what stops most people from indulging in a little sadness release. I see it as a natural release of negative energy!

I'm sorry...I never meant to come across as negative.

Maybe I'm just having a bad day......:(

It's all good Jean :) I just like to think positive as much as I can, sometimes I fail though. LOL I'm on alot today as My RA has flared a bit so I'm sitting around alot with little else to do. Be sure to give me a nudge if I become a pain.

Back