Has anyone e-filed before?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just e-filed and e-paid. (Yuck!). I know, I know, if I hadn't made any money, I wouldn't have to pay, but it still annoys me. I actually had never e-paid before because I try to pay in enough along the way to get a refund, and the last time I actually paid, online payment wasn't available. I've already received confirmation, so I guess it worked.

I know this response is a bit late but here it is anyway. I've e-filed for several years now. My state permits direct e-filing through their site but then I'd have to enter the info a second time. I've used TaxAct online for 2 years. Federal is free and state is $13.95. Relatively painless. I received the emails from them telling me that they received my returns for e-filing and with 24 hours I received emails saying that both IRS & state had received my returns. I prepare mine on paper before I enter the website - a bit of a double check but helpful to know we agreed!Last year I received both refunds within a week-direct deposit Sure beats waiting 6-10 weeks for a check to arrive in the mail like in the 'olden days'!

Latest posts

Back