"happy Thanksgiving"

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks

Thanks

Christina, What a wonderful Thanksgiving post! Last year was my favorite Thanksgiving, because I got a treasured nephew back after two tours in Iraq. This year he is a father, and we have someone new to celebrate, and be grateful for. I would also like you all, here, to know I am counting you in my blessings. I may not reply to all your posts, but I usually read them. There are many among you that have come to mean a lot to me. Just scrolling down a thread, and seeing familiar avatars is enough to improve my mood. You nourish my heart! Brian

Thanks Christina for the lovely reminder.
It is bittersweet for me . . . . we have a son in Iraq and it is hard to truly enjoy the holiday knowing that he is so far from home . . . . but life goes on, nonetheless.
Please also remember the firemen, emts, policemen, hospital workers and all those who work 24-7 because their jobs never take a vacation

HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone!

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Count your blessings now 'fore they're long gone" ... Pink ... 'Who Knew'

Thank you to all my VR.com friends. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Happy Turkey Day.

Mary said:
Thanks Christina for the lovely reminder.
It is bittersweet for me . . . . we have a son in Iraq and it is hard to truly enjoy the holiday knowing that he is so far from home . . . . but life goes on, nonetheless.
Please also remember the firemen, emts, policemen, hospital workers and all those who work 24-7 because their jobs never take a vacation

Hi Mary,

Hope your Thanksgiving will be a wonderful even though you won't have your one son with you. Our prayers are with all our service men and women every day but I hope your son will be home soon. What a wonderful reunion that'll be. Stay strong. :) :)
Our SIL Trevor is suppose to be returning from Afghanistan sometime in January. My daughter Michelle and their 3 kids can't wait and are counting the days. He's been gone for nearly two years by the time he gets back. Way too long and the separation has been extremely difficult. Now our prayers will be that, God willing, he won't be deployed again but his time with the AZ. Nat.Guard won't be up until 11/09. Not sure if he'll re-enlist again.

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving

Just want too wish all my VR friends a Happy Thanksgiving

I hope you and all your families have a wonderful time,

Remembering the loved one who are oversea's, may they be safe, and soon back home

Hugs

Jan and Bill

Back