Happy surgery Lanna

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy

I see by the old calendar that Lanna is having surgery tomorrow. I wish you only success with your surgery Lanna, and an uneventful recovery period.

I do hope that someone can post for you and let us know how you're doing. We'll all be here waiting to hear.

Good luck and God speed.

I agree whole heartedly..Wishing you a truly uneventful operation and recovery. and fying colours!!!!
love debs xxxl

LANNA I send along my best wishes and prayers for your journey into the unknown and know you will be happy to rise to the mountaintop with us. Godspeed

Lanna - I will be praying for you today on your surgery date. I must admit I had to look up information on you since I couldn't remember a posting. Well, your last post was on Jan 17 and you are 35 years old. Anyway, I hope you come back and share your experience.

hi lanna!
i've been away, but joey and i have been thinking about you, wondering what you decided on. i read that you were having the rp done by dr. stelzer.i know you're in good hands with him. i can't wait to hear updates on how everything went. you are in our prayers and thoughts today.
God bless, sylvia

Latest posts

Back