Happy Birthday ShezaGirlie (66)

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY Janie! I hope you had a great birthday celebration, kicking up your bootheels, Texas Style my friend! :cool::D

We took our anniversary vacation after all and I missed wishing you a Happy Birthday. Hope to meet you in person next reunion. Happy Belated Birthday!!!!

Another Belated Happy Birthday:)
Do there seem to be more birthdays in November or am I just more aware
since it is my birthday month also..(?)
Glad to hear it was a good day of celebration,best wishes-Dina

Happy Birthday, Janie. I'm not too good with catching all the birthdays when I should, but I have to wish it for you, even if I'm late with it.

Best birthday wishes,

Thanks so much to all my wonderful friends here..! Ah, life just keeps getting better 'n better these days even on the "shady side of 60"..:eek:

And we did celebrate...:D
Just like me!..guess its true; Scorpios really do love to wear black;)
Look at Johnny Cash-also November born :)

Yep, sure did. Hey there ~~ you and your wife load up with us next spring when we go cruise the Med..!!

Sounds great but not sure we could make it. We're be on a 2 week cruise in April. Got one coming up Christmas, taking all our family. This will be our first Christmas cruise. Went on the same cruise last December (early), also took the family, so we're all looking forward to doing it again. ;)

Oh yes Dina....I love black and red too..! There are a bunch of us Scorpios on here, aren't there. Maybe we need a Scorpio club..:D

Dayton you cute thang you ~~ takin' the whole bunch on a Christmas Cruise. Bet y'all have a ball. What ship is in the pic? Too small for my lying eyes..:eek: and my antique computer won't enlarge it.

Looks like we'll both be ridin' the waves next April..;) And Sue, I surely hope to meet y'all next October. Where did y'all take your anniversary vacation to? Betcha it was fun and warm..!

Dayton you cute thang you ~~ takin' the whole bunch on a Christmas Cruise. Bet y'all have a ball. What ship is in the pic? Too small for my lying eyes..:eek: and my antique computer won't enlarge it.

Janie, it's the 'Voyager of the Sea' as it was leaving Galveston the evening after our cruise. We had driven out to Seawolf Park to watch it leave. Here is a larger size of the picture. ;)
Yes, everyone is excited and looking forward to Christmas. :)

A little late... I know.

A little late... I know.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANIE!! Looks like you had a good time. :)

Ryan managed to do something that's been nearly impossible in recent years.... we're all cruising out of Galveston to Jamaica in January... the whole family! I'm really excited! :D

Getting to Galveston from Houston has proven to be difficult... I could buy a car for what it would cost the seven of us to get to the hotel, and then over to the dock the next day by shuttle or taxi service. We're thinking we'll rent a van and leave it at the hotel for a week.

I'm counting down the days... it's cold and getting colder here in CO. 12 degrees when I took Sara to jazz band practice this morning!! :eek: I'm thinking we should schedule a cruise mid winter every year!! :D

Janie, Sorry to have missed your party here! What a great group of happiness wishers though! All the best, your valve bro, Brian

Back