Happy Birthday Mara!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MARA.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! :D :D :D

Happy Happy Birthday! Sorry I'm a day late but I didn't get a chance to get on the computer. Isn't life GREAT!:) We're alive to be able t wish each other well. God Bless you and your husband!Hope you had a wonderful Birthday!:D

Happy Belated Birthday Mara

Happy Belated Birthday Mara

I hope you had a Happy Day Mara ..wishing you all the best here and hope you continue to recover quickly :)
Scottie

Belated Birthday Wishes Mara

Belated Birthday Wishes Mara

Hey Mara

I'm not normally late with birthday wishes, but yesterday I just kinda 'missed the boat' in wishing you a happy birthday.

Could have waited to do this in person in Nashville, but it's still seven weeks off so that would be too late.

Hope you had a good day and don't forget to bring the Wedding Album to the re-union. I wanna see how y'all do it across the pond.

Thanks guys

Thanks guys

Okay here's what slug I am , I haven't checked the web for a while. Thans all!

The "s" word - digoxin/lanoxin

The "s" word - digoxin/lanoxin

Does anyone know if Digoxin (lanoxin) lowers sex drive? My husband is on it and while he is still very affectionate and loving, rarely seems to feel like actual sex. Any replies welcome.

Sorry Mara- I was in the wrong place

Sorry Mara- I was in the wrong place

Sorry Mara to get my query tangled up in your birthday wishes - (hope you had a good one!).

Back