Happy Birthday Lorraine!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nicole is on the ball and I'm falling asleep.
Happy Birthday and I hope you celebrate many more in the coming years!

Hey Ross!

Hey Ross!

Yikes..I sure missed you...You are one 'scrappy screwball'....I knew we weren't ready to "shoot you" yet...LOL! Glad you're back!

Zipper *~*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LORRAINE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

HOPE THIS DAY IS A GREAT ONE! HERE'S TO MANY MANY MOPRE HAPPY BIRTHDAYS FOR YOU! :D :D :D

OOOPPPPs!

OOOPPPPs!

Forgot to say "Happy Birthday, Lorraine"!~!!!!!!!!!

Zip *~*

Many More

Many More

Happy Birthday, Lorraine...:) :) :) :) Have fun in Las Vegas..Put a quarter in a slot for me:D :D Bonnie

hi lorraine!
wishing you a happy and healthy birthday and many more happy and healthy ones to come.
hope you enjoy celebrating your b-day with all our fellow vr.com-ers in vegas.
enjoy and be well, sylvia

Hi Lorriane,

Wishing you a wonderful day. May you have many more! Now listen, that also includes your new B-day too! Isn't it fun to celebrate 2 B-days a year!!!

Sorry I wont get to see you in Vegas this year, but hopefully I can attend next years gathering.

Rob

Hi Lorraine,

Wishing you a healthy and happy one! Enjoy yourself thoroughly in Vegas. We will celebrate soon here in Chicago.

Happy trails!
Cheers

Happy birthday, Lorraine. It will be great to meet you in Las Vegas.

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday

HB Lorraine,

Hope you have great time in Lost Wages and bring back lots of pictures to show us Chicagoans who couldn't be there.

You, Gina, SandyB and I will have to get together again before the Holidaze!

Cheers,

Hi Everyone,

Nicole, Thank You very much for the Birthday wish. It has been a great day so far. INR was 4.0 and the nurses were worried but I'm not. That just means I can have a salad or two. Tee Hee! Wish you could be in Vegas with us also.

Ross, Thank You too. It's so great to see you posting regularly again. Can't wait until we have a reunion you can make!

Zipper, I Thank You! You're like me, you see Ross post and your just thrilled to see him back! Try to make next years reunion. It is a great feeling.

Joy, Thank You! I didn't think I saw you on the Vegas list, so maybe next year. I'm not going until tomorrow but I can't wait!

Bonnie, Thank You! WIll do. One nickel or two or three......coming up! Who knows maybe I'll win a few nickels back. Sometime you'll have to come to one of our reunions.

Sylvia, Thank You! I won't be there tonight but I already told Ron K we could celebrate tomorrow! Aren't birthday celebrations supposed to last a week? Would love to meet you too.

Hensylee, Thank You! I do plan to have many more. I hope we can meet at one of the reunions sometime too.

Janie, Thank You! I guess I'm going to be playing nickels. Thats good because thats probably all I can afford. Hey if I win a few hundresd I'd be HAPPY! Wish you were going to be there. Maybe next time.

Rob, Thanks! Yeah, two birthdays, COOL! What! You're not going to be in Vegas? You mean I let my hair grow for nothing? Oh well, maybe next year.

Gina, Thanks! So far its been a great one! Yeah, we'll have to have our mini reunion soon!

Bill, Thabks! Looking forward to meeting you too. It will be a lot of fun. See you tomorrow.

Ben, Thank You! Wish you and Cindy were going to be there. Guess we'll have to have that contest next year, huh!

Perry, Thanbk You! Too bad you and Kathie couldn't make it. I will try to take many pictures. Yeah, we'll have to get together before Sandy moves to Florida. Her and her husband are having a house built there.

I'm sure myself as well as the others that will be in Vegas will have a lot to post. Take care everyone. I have to go pack! Take care and God Bless!

Belated but sincere........

Belated but sincere........

Almost missed the boat Lorraine...........

But nevertheless I'm sure you'll still be 'celebrating' in Vegas so my wishes are still in time.

Have a real good time and tell us all about it when you get back home.

Back