Happy Birthday hensylee

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best wishes Ann!!! Hope you've had a fantastic day.

Hugs to a favorite VR lady!!

Marguerite

Oh, you wonderful friends. Thank you so much. My little (6') sister arrived Thursday night from Dallas. We had a great birthday together (mine, not hers). We went through old papers, pictures and even packed a few boxes. We had a sandwich for lunch, meatloaf and veggies for supper and all the while we were catching up. Such a wonderful day. All the children called and some grands. Can't ask for a better birthday than that.

today we will 'do lunch' out with daughter at a restaurant where granddaughter waits table part time.

to bring you up to date on the 'MOVE', we are packing but it has been slow til Sister arrived and she's fast. addition to house in Ga is progressing, tho rain left grounds wet and they had to redig footing and drainfield. closing on one piece of acreage went well but house has not closed yet, but is in the works. and that's the way it is in DeFuniak Springs today. Blessins.........

thanks again for all your 'blessins......'

Happy Belated Birthday Anne. Sounds like you had a wonderful day with family. An since it's a birthday weekend, of course you will be celebrating again today! :cool::D:) May you have many more birthday celebrations my friend.

Latest posts

Back