Happy Birthday Harrybaby666 (42)

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Guys......I have school tonight

Thanks Guys......I have school tonight

So I won't be really doing anything special today as I have to drive 45 minutes each way to school and my class starts at 5:30 pm and ends at 9pm....I am hoping that I can do something over the 4th of July weekend as I am not in school that whole week. Anyway, Many Thanks For The Birthday Wishes!!!:D:D:D:DHarrybaby:D:D:D

Why Yes We Have...Haven't We Sherry....

Why Yes We Have...Haven't We Sherry....

Happy birthday, Harry. You and I have been doing a lot of celebrating these last two days, haven't we? :)

I have always been grateful that my Birthday came along just after we got out of school, so that I could really enjoy it...NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL REALLY CELEBRATING!!!:D:D:D:D:D Again, thanks everyone for the birthday wishes...it's hard to believe that 42 is here already:D:eek::eek::D Harrybaby

Harry I give you premission to ditch school tonight if you want.
Then you can celebrate your Birthday. Have a Happy Birthday on whatever you decide to do!!! And many more!!!

Hope you are having a good one.

Enjoy your cake. :D

iv_Happy%20Birthday%20Photo%20Gallery_1170711149362_418582D.jpg

Hey Bonzo.....You Hit The Nail On The Head!!!

Hey Bonzo.....You Hit The Nail On The Head!!!

Hope you are having a good one.

Enjoy your cake. :D

iv_Happy%20Birthday%20Photo%20Gallery_1170711149362_418582D.jpg

If you think I ate this badly as a baby....you should see me now as a food craving diabetic....LOL:D:D:eek::eek::D:D Thanks for the birthday wishes all!!! Harrybaby:D:D

Back