HAPPY Birthday Harry!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BDMc

I usually miss these things, so forgive my starting this one early for dear Harry! Your valve bro, Brian

Happy Birthday Dude. Make the most of it, even if your not feeling too good. I find that a few jack daniels usually makes it all better.

Why Thank Yall.....Outside of yet ANOTHER doctor's visit, I will be spending a quiet day at home as I have been dealing with a very very bad backache (from the spinal stenosis and arthritis) for the past two days....it took me 3 hours just to vaccuum my bedroom yesterday, and it is no better today.....and yes Ross, Jack Daniels Does Sound Good About Now...If For No Other Reason Than To Cut This Pain......:) :0

Sounds about right. I need my carpets cleaned and do you think I can run the darn machine? Heck, just 4 or 5 back and forth strokes and I'm huffin and puffin and gettin dizzy. Makes me so mad!

Sounds about right. I need my carpets cleaned and do you think I can run the darn machine? Heck, just 4 or 5 back and forth strokes and I'm huffin and puffin and gettin dizzy. Makes me so mad!

In THAT case Ross, I have only ONE thing to say......LET'S PARTY!!!!!!! LOL Bring on the J.D. LOL!!!!

Pffft, you know full well that if we get into JD, we aren't going to move out of the chairs. :biggrin2:

True...so very true....LOL.....I am going to be in bed with a heating pad on my lower back though...so if you hear a huge thud all the way in Ohio...you know I just had too much JD. LOL LOL....

Latest posts

Back