Happy Birthday Hank!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday, and Thanks!

Happy Birthday, and Thanks!

Dear Hank, I hope you had a great time! I want to express my sincere thanks to you for this site. I haven't even been coming here a year yet, but find I like to check it out almost daily, and sometimes all day! I am so impressed with many of the posts, and their authors! Reading some of the recently post op posts, I can hardly believe folks can write like that so soon. I don't think I could've. Then there are those facing more health challenges and surgeries. Many of these people write such frank, and eloquent posts that I find them inspiring. I consider them a real gift. I am sure it is a gift for them as well. You've given them the opportunity to both express their thoughts and feelings, and to focus on questions about their condition. You have created a wonderful, and invaluable community! Many times when reading a thread, I'll feel my eyes flood after one line, and I'm laughing out loud the next! Very often I don't take the time to post, because I see that some of the veterans here have already shared their wisdom. There is a tremendous amount of knowledge and experience! Here in the U.S. our lives, and sense of community tend to be so fragmented, and spread out. Family and friends scattered far and wide. Rarely is there a chance for the old neigborhoods of the past. You have given us a chance to form bonds and share resources, that spans the world! So thank you Hank for this wonderful gift you've given us! P.S. How about publishing a book of some of the posts? Your friend, Brian

hi hank,
i've been away for a few days... just wanted to wish you a happy belated birthday. hope you and your family are well.
thank you for all you do and for all you have created here. you deserve a big pat on the back. look at the family you have brought together here... amazingly wonderful.
thank you, thank you, thank you.. there aren't enough words!
take good care of yourself and hi to michelle,
sylvia

Thank You...

Thank You...

Thank you all so much for your birthday wishes.

We have been through so much together.

Approximately 18% of my life has gone by since I created this place. It is a part of me that I don't know what I would be without.

You are all wonderful people who I am proud to be associated with.

There are so many things that I want to do yet with this site...

I promise you here and now, that before another 40 years of my life goes by, I will accomplish at least one of those things.. :D

Anyway - Thank you all..

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY HANK!

I just want to ditto what Sylvia said! I'm soo glad you created this site too! It was a wonderful thing to do! You and Michelle are such fantastic down to earth people!

I hope you had and beautiful birthday with family and friends. I can see everyone here was thinking about you! May you have 40 plus more years to celebrate! HUGS!

oops..... a little slow with the b-day wishes!!

oops..... a little slow with the b-day wishes!!

Happy birthday to you!! Happy birthday to you!! Happy birthday Mr. Hankypoo!!! Happy birthday to you!!!!!

Hope it was a wonderful day. :)

Back