Happy birthday dj/utvolsfan and Sean L!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gijanet

May your birthdays be grand and y'all get everything you wish for today.......................within reason............heehee!:D

Many hugs. J.

Happy Birthday to the both of you! Hope your day is filled with excitement and you do all the things you want to do while being with loved ones.

Thank You My Friends

Thank You My Friends

I am doing so good and I can't even begin to express how thankful I am for that simple fact. I have one round of maintenance chemo in July and the very last one in October. I don't know if I reported earlier in the spring but my onco mentioned if I can stay in remission at least another year and a half he could practically promise Lymphoma won't return. :D:D:D:D

So needless to say that might explain why I am really busy these days. I am working out again post knee surgery in April and although (you know me) I just got back from dr who told me I injuried my rotary or is rotator cuff...whatever it is called.... but anyhoo I have tendonitis in my shoulder. I hve to take it easy on that side but I am still working out. I haven't the foggiest idea that I am 52 and might want to act like it. :rolleyes:;)

My life couldn't be better! I don't even feel like the same gal from 2 years ago. I do think of you often and all the help, love and support. Just because I may not be on here very often doesn't mean that you aren't near and dear to my heart.

Love to all!
Debbi

Latest posts

Back