happy 2nd birthday

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ski girl

Happy 2nd birthday to my noisy ticking aortic valve! Two years is not long compared to some people on here but I was unable to get my first artificial valve to its 1st birthday due to Streptococcus sanguinus deciding to turn the little thing into dinner . . . .

So YIPPEE for two years of no more AVRs! :)

Happy 2nd, SkiGirl! Sorry I didn't see this last week. I'm rapidly coming up on my 1st anniversary, and I have to say that over that year your posts, as well as your replies on my own threads have, well, been my favourites. I always look forward to what you have to say, and your positive outlook and humour have always given me a lift. Many happy returns!

Woo Hoo! Sorry I am late, but wanted to wish you a happy 2nd valversary! I too wish you many years of good health with no more surprise OR visits! Always enjoy your positive attitude...you have been an inspiration!
Be well,

Woo Hoo! Sorry I am late, but wanted to wish you a happy 2nd valversary! I too wish you many years of good health with no more surprise OR visits! Always enjoy your positive attitude...you have been an inspiration!
Be well,

I agree.

Thank you Skigirl for your great contributions to this community. Here's wishing you many more years of good health. -- Suzanne

Latest posts

Back