Had the scan!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma

WOOHOO!!

Had scan this morning and was already almost in tears just in the waiting room where I have been soooo nervous (terrified!), so when the image of little one popped up on screen I had no hope of dry eyes! :D

Baby was wriggling around like mad and had lots of fluid around it, could see heartbeat, stomach and all the right bits. She couldn't get very clear measurements as placenta got in the way and at 14 weeks (got put back a week) it was a bit too small as Portsmouth like to scan at 16 weeks. The thigh bone was measuring at 13 wks 5 days and head at 14 wks 3 days so they want to recheck measurements at a later stage (hope those measurements mean everythings ok!).

So because of that I get another scan in 2 weeks time to get the proper date, then one at 20 weeks to check heart etc because of Chloe's heart problems.

Thankyou for all the support!!

Love Emma
xxx

Emma said:
WOOHOO!!

Had scan this morning and was already almost in tears just in the waiting room where I have been soooo nervous (terrified!), so when the image of little one popped up on screen I had no hope of dry eyes! :D

Baby was wriggling around like mad and had lots of fluid around it, could see heartbeat, stomach and all the right bits. She couldn't get very clear measurements as placenta got in the way and at 14 weeks (got put back a week) it was a bit too small as Portsmouth like to scan at 16 weeks. The thigh bone was measuring at 13 wks 5 days and head at 14 wks 3 days so they want to recheck measurements at a later stage (hope those measurements mean everythings ok!).

So because of that I get another scan in 2 weeks time to get the proper date, then one at 20 weeks to check heart etc because of Chloe's heart problems.

Thankyou for all the support!!

Love Emma
xxx

Emma,
At 5:30 am this morning, while I was swimming, I offered a prayer that your scan today would bring good news. How is that for keeping you in my thoughts?:eek: :p
I'm so glad it went well, and now I will pray for another good scan in two weeks and then a scan one month after that?
You are doing GREAT!!!:)

Wonderful Emma! I'm so happy for you. I know you'll continue to hear good reports.

Good News Emma!!!!

Good News Emma!!!!

Now you know that I am routing for you all the way and I KNOW Chloe must be excited...Ole' Harrybaby is sending you big ((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))) accross the pond for you and yours and will most certainly keep you in the prayers that everything continues to go terrific. Harrybaby:D :D :D

Thankyou!!!

Thankyou!!!

Mary said:
Emma,
At 5:30 am this morning, while I was swimming, I offered a prayer that your scan today would bring good news. How is that for keeping you in my thoughts?:eek: :p
I'm so glad it went well, and now I will pray for another good scan in two weeks and then a scan one month after that?
You are doing GREAT!!!:)

Mary, it really touched me when I read your message - that you would think of me like that when I'm this far away means a lot, it really does and brought a tear to my eye!! Thankyou!!

The tears continued as I read the rest of your messages - I sooooo appreciate all the support - thankyou all so much!!!!

I was so terrified this morning, I had practically convinced myself something was wrong for definate. Jason said the last time he saw me sitting that nervously, tapping my hands and not talking (VERY not me! lol) was Chloe's surgeries. I have no idea what worked me up this much but I'm just so happy to have seen our baby bouncing around and that I can hopefully relax a bit more now.

THANKYOU all again!!!!
Love Emma
xxx

Wonderful news, Emma- will keep you in my prayers for a wonderful pregnancy and healthy birth!

Great news so far, Emma!

Great news so far, Emma!

And we will be praying that the heart scan shows a perfectly normal heart. YOu have our love and I'm getting excited for you. Many hugs. J.

Latest posts

Back