GuyinVA and AaronBAV's surgery - Any news?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ottagal

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
I know that both had surgery last week.

Has anyone heard any news?

Hoping that no news is good news and that both of them are in the midst of being discharged and that we will hear from them soon :)

Alive and well. Got discharged on Tuesday. I'm now the proud new owner of a 27/29 On-X aortic valve and a dacron tube replacing my aortic aneurysm. Luckily my aortic root was in good shape!
A little tricky with the INR stuff (hit 4.0 with the lab in my town - although the hospital told me this discrepancy is common between labs and their readings. Makes me certain that i'll pick up a Coaguchek soon) but everything else seems to be going very well for me. Thanks Everyone!

Alive and well. Got discharged on Tuesday. I'm now the proud new owner of a 27/29 On-X aortic valve and a dacron tube replacing my aortic aneurysm. Luckily my aortic root was in good shape!
A little tricky with the INR stuff (hit 4.0 with the lab in my town - although the hospital told me this discrepancy is common between labs and their readings. Makes me certain that i'll pick up a Coaguchek soon) but everything else seems to be going very well for me. Thanks Everyone!

Outstanding! :D:D:D Best wishes now for a continued smooth recovery!

Welcome home !
Whenever you are ready for home testing there is an authorized pharmacy in your area that sells the Coagucheck XS.
Have a smooth recovery.

Hey everyone... still kicking here too. Came home Thursday. Had a LONG (10 hour) surgery and had a couple set backs but all is well and glad to be home.

Kip

Back