Groin / chest Pain 3.5 weeks post heart catheterization / angiogram

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harrietW

Attitude of Gratitude
Groin / chest Pain 3.5 weeks post procedure. . Anybody !?
Totally frustrated with the consultation and post appointment. Sending me to a neroulogist for blockage 80 % not in heart rather between heart and shoulder. Also Next tee redo last one exactly 2 yrs ago. To determine repair or replacement - mvr/avr sever mitral valve stenosis / regergetation .. Now here's the thing l thought or could of sworn that they determined that replacement was the most logical at the time made most sense. Is any of this normal.. l need a Stent and mvr/avr same as was diagnosed 2 yrs ago.
Having said that most immediately this groin/chest cramping along with hips and back ..

Sorry nobody responded to you. For me, I had my operation right after the angiogram and had no problems with the angiogram.

Hope things are going better for you.

Most of us have no discomfort following a cath. I have had two and both times, I never had any pain. I would have that checked if you are having pain these weeks later.

Most of us have no discomfort following a cath. I have had two and both times, I never had any pain. I would have that checked if you are having pain these weeks later.

Thank you friends for your response appreciate it very much. The day of my heart cath and after l was released l received the worst ph call ever. My sister had been found deceased. Needless to say it was the worst day ever followed by even more bad days. I did everything they tell you not to do. Between all the stress and emotion and dealing with family and a whole lot of driving l had a crazy heart irithmia and was given a shot of something to Com me down and get through it all. I am better cramping gone and seem back to normal today anyway.
Thx you all again.

Latest posts

Back