Great Report

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tlhudson

Hi Everyone:

Just wanted to let you know that I had my one month Post Op visit to my Cardiologist yesterday. He said the heart sounded real good, but went ahead and did an Ultra-Sound.

The Ultra-Sound showed no leakage of the mitral valve. Sounds like he's got me plugged up pretty good. Made mine and Chris E's day. Glad he did the Echo. Wants to see me in about 3 to 4 months for a follow up.

Started a Cardiac Rehab program this week, boy o boy do you get put throught the mill.

Well just wanted to keep you all posted as we feel you're family now, considering what all we've been through together.

:) :) :)

Hi,
Congratulations on being "leak-free". Glad to hear all is going well and stay right in the middle of that road to recovery! Have a wonderful holiday.

Hi Ter,
No Leaks, Great News! Congratulations on the wonderful news. I'm sure everything will continue to get better and better. What a wonderful Christmas (Holiday) Gift. Happy Holidays!

Take Care!
Gail

Terry,
Congrats on the great news! Yes, the rehab does run you through the mill, but in addition to getting you back into shape heart-wise, it will also build your confidence in what you can do.

I'm convinced my good 6-month check is directly related to working my buns off in rehab, and afterwards with an agressive exercise program. So hang in there!

Best,
--John

Latest posts

Back