Got the call

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigsidster

Hello----got the call this morning from LONDON HEALTH SCIENCE to report for Cat Scan and Pre Op on Monday NOV 8/2010.Still no firm date for operation but the 15th and 18th look promiseing.Wish me luck.Will keep you posted.:thumbup:

I remember when I was told that the surgery was imminent. It seems crazy, but I was so excited to finally have a start date for the journey. I'm sure you have similar feelings.:smile2:
When you get the surgery date nailed down, let us know and we'll get you on the calendar.
In the meantime, try to relax and enjoy the world around you.

having my AVR on the 15th also. We'll have to be partners after we come home and keep track of each other. My surgery is going to be a minimally invasive vertical thoractomy. With and Aortic valve replacement, and bypass. Good luck to you. Im doing my pre op on the 11th which just so happens to be my 47th birthday. What a nice birthday present huh?
~Debra

Best wishes for a successful surgery (and uneventful). I hope you have some peace going into it. I felt like Duffy when it was my turn. I was excited because I was so ready to do it!

Latest posts

Back