Goodbye for a while

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bob Bates

Just a note to anyone who may reply to any of my prior messages.

My AVR is Monday Nov. 3rd., almost here. My pre-op screening is this Sunday, 1 PM. I am at work now, and will leave in a hour or so, to return after my recovery, probably around Jan.1 (I hope). Therefore ,I will not be replying to anyone for a while.

This site was a wonderful find. It provided me with a lot of good information to help with the decisions we have all had to face, as well as provide that all important "moral support".

I won't pretend I am not afraid. But I am armed with knowledge provided by members on this site that will help in the coming days and weeks, as I go thru the surgery and recovery.

Many thanks to this "band of brothers and sisters" who through our shared experiences have made our individule journeys easier.

Regards,

Bob

Hi Bob-

Best wishes and God Bless. Have a safe and uneventful surgery and recovery. We'll talk to you later when you can share all the details.

You'll be fine.

Good Journey my friend

I wish you had someone that could post on your behalf. I do hope it won't be a 2 full months without hearing from you. Whatever, we'll see you when your back. :)

Best wishes on your surgery Bob. You know you'll have all of your VR.com "kin" in the waiting room, so don't forget to let us know how it all came out. Chris

My final post until after surgery:

I do have a home PC and will of course be up on line as soon as I can. I hope to have one big success story to add to the list.

Goodbye

Bob

Hey Bob,
Best of Luck on your journey! You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted.
Take Care

Dave

Bob - that ole mountain ain't far now - careful of the truck and maybe it won't hit you. We're goin along and will meet you on the other side. GODSPEED!

Bob - Good luck. Next step after surgery is recovery. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi BOb,
We will be praying and thinking of you during your surgery and recovery . HFK

Dear Bob,

Again, and in addition to everyone else's good wishes, please accept mine.

I'm looking forward to trading valve stories with you in the future.

My thoughts will be with you on November 3,

Sincerely,

Lorraine

hi bob!
sorry i didn't get to send you well wishes before you went in for your surgery; i haven't been on in a few days.
just thinking about you and wondering how it all went today.
we look forward to hearing about it soon.
you are in our prayers and thoughts, sylvia

Latest posts

Back