Good news!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gnusgal

As you know, I had a bi-ventricular defibrillator implanted back in March (then had to have the wire replaced when it moved in May). Part of the reason we went with the bi-ventricular defibrillator was in the hopes of increasing my ventricular function, and therefore (hopefully) put off transplant even farther into the future. I had a MUGA scan done last Monday to check my heart function and (finally) heard the results today. BOTH my ventricles have improved! I don't know by how much right now because I didn't talk to my cardiologist herself, just her tech, but the fact that the function has improved has us all very excited. Every little step we can take to keep my own heart longer sounds good to me! :D

Love reading your good news Niki!

Here's to hearing more good news!

EXCELLENT news, Niki ... congratulations :).

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Get the word out" ... Collective Soul ... 'Feeling Better Now'

Thanks, everyone. It's nice to be able to share good news for once. When I talked to the tech and she told me about the improvement I then asked "So what's the bad news?" She laughed at me and said "There's no bad news. I know you're always waiting for the other shoe to drop, but this time it's all good news." :D

That's wonderful news, Niki.
I hope it continues to get better and better!

Latest posts

Back