Good news

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

amy

I just spoke with the cardiologist. My husband will be moved out of cardiac intensive care later today to a step down unit. His fever broke and he hasn't had any arythmias in the past 14 hours. A repeat echo will be done tomorrow. Depending on the results of the echo, he may come home Saturday. My husband feels the best he has felt since his surgery. We are keeping our fingers crossed that the fluiid reabsorbs on it's own.

YAY AMY AND ALAN

YAY AMY AND ALAN

SO GLAD TO HEAR ALL IS ON THE UP AND UP....I'M SURE HE'LL BE HOME SOON, NOW YOU GET SOME REST!!!! OUR PRAYERS ARE STILL WITH ALAN TILL HE GETS HOME!

EVELYN

Amy - Great news! Did they ever say what the cause of the problem was? I don't remember you saying.

Amy,

Glad to hear Alan is doing better. I'll keep the fingers crossed about the echo. It would be great if he could come home Saturday. Then you'll both be able to get some rest. I'll keep you both in my prayers. Take care and God Bless!

hi amy!
i was so glad to read that alan is doing better. please let us know how the echo goes.
hoping he'll be well enough to come home saturday. thanks for keeping us posted.
stay well, sylvia

Amy,
What good news! Like a lot of VR spouses, I bet you are getting a big education in all this stuff (more than you probably wanted!). I'm wishing you both smooth sailing on calm seas. Alan is fortunate to have such a watchful and caring wife.

--John

Latest posts

Back