Good luck to Nicole (ILoVeNY25)

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

John Cochran

Nicole,
I believe you are going in to the hospital tomorrow (8/14) for your sternal wire removal. I hope that this is as close to a "walk in the park" that any surgery can be.

I'll be thinking about you and hoping you don't get too bored in the hospital! As our youngest member, I think you've found through your kind participation here a special place in all of our hearts.

Good luck, and we'll be looking forward to hearing how it went!

--John

I'll be thinking about you tomorrow, Nicole. Hope it doesn't hurt at all and you'll be back soon to post and let us know how it went.

Hey Sweetie - you're just so cute. Too cute to have pain in your chest, and too young. Good wishes and prayers today - hope to see you soon back here and in fine fettle. God bless

Hey Nicole.......Hurry up back, we have an east coast reunion to plan for the fall!!!! I know all will be well and you'll be up and around soon......you will definitely be in our prayers!

Evelyn and Tyce

Nicole,

Just wanted to add my best wishes for you as well. I hope everything goes smoothly and you are back in the swing of things in record time.

Walter

good luck, Nic

good luck, Nic

Hi Nicole, Well tomorrow is the big day. Don't be nervous. Just lay back and enjoy all the attention you will get.:D :D And get back on the puter as soon as you get home and tell us all the stinky details:D Talk later, Bonnie

Good Luck Nicole

Good Luck Nicole

:) Good luck tomorrow. I am glad to not have to have anything else removed. You take care and let us know how it went. Good be with you.

Caroline
09-13-02
Aortic valve replacement
St. Jude's valve

Latest posts

Back