GOOD LUCK STEVE(epstns)!!!!! Surgery TODAY 2.28.11

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been thinking about Steve and sending good vibes as well. He didn't mention having anyone available to post news so we might just have to be patient and wait several days til he feels up to it himself. Sometimes that's the way it is. I'm confident he is well. I'm sure he will appreciate all the expressions of concern from his many friends here.

You've been in my thoughts all day, Steve. And you're going to stay there for a few more days at least. I hope we get to hear how you're doing soon.

Very best wishes,

I think he is just taking advantage of his Mayoral status; he will speak to the Waiting Room proletariat when he feels the time is right...and when he is able! Hope everything has/is going well!

I missed this thread yesterday, and I was wondering if all was well since I couldn't believe there wasn't anybody else crossing their fingers.
Wish you well soon Steve. No pressure now, just recoup at your own rate.
You don't need to be a good example just for us. Take it easy.

Hi Steve,

You are almost 3 days post op! Looking forward to hearing from you as soon. We will make the meet up happen when you are strong enough. Just wish it would have worked out before you went in :(. If you need anything....please ask. Just a phone call or short drive away!
Godspeed my friend!

Back