Good luck Joy

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy

Hi Joy-

Your surgery is tomorrow and I want to wish you all the best. This time tomorrow, it will be all over and you'll be a "new" person. Here's to much better health for you. We'll be waiting to hear how everything went.

Hi Joy!

Hi Joy!

How exciting to think that when you read this, you are all through with that nasty surgery, and on the mend! Thanks to Nancy for posting this thread here. ( I didnt know how! )

You are in my prayers, Joy. Through your surgery and when its over. Dont we all wish we could be there in her room, to protect her, and watch over her? We can just wait here though. She will be writing again soon!!

Hi Joy

Hi Joy

Hi Joy~~
We will also be praying for a great outcome tomorrow. I know you are so glad the wait is finally over!! Look forward to reports that you are doing fine and all is well... Cindy

Joy - we are walking along with you and wait to hear the news. Guess you are near the top of the mountain and our hands are waiting for yours to guide you on down to this side. Godspeed

Late but loving

Late but loving

Hi Joy --

Am late getting in my wishes, due to family events. But I hope this means I catch you as you come out triumphant! You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Peter

Latest posts

Back