Going To Houston, TX for surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jackliz

Howdy, Y'all.
I am a fairly new member on this web site. After reading a lot of posts, talking to patients and researching, I have decided to go home to Texas to see Dr. Gerald Lawrie about my mitral valve problems.

My appointment with him is on August 23 and we will drive back home from Florida where we are currently located.

Does anyone here know anything about Lawrie and The Methodist Hospital, Houston, TX?

TNX,
Liz

Liz,

Can't answer your doctor questions but I wanted to wish you well. BTW, I am jealous of your RVeeing. I really want to sell everything and head on out.

Good luck.

Dr. Lawrie

Dr. Lawrie

Hello, Liz:

Dr. Lawrie did my aortic valve replacement surgery 6 months ago. I would very highly recommend him. Besides being an excellent surgeon, he also seems to be a really nice guy. Everyone at the hospital had great things to say about him. I would also give high marks to The Methodist Hospital. I think that all the heart surgery patients get private rooms. All of my nurses seemed very thorough and professional, and most were friendly. The food was surprisingly good.
Good luck on your trip to Houston, and let me know what you think of Dr. Lawrie.

Latest posts

Back