Gallbladder removed

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

palmaceae

Just had my gallbladder removed a couple days ago, now very sore. I was doing good for the first couple days but today feeling dizzy and nauseated. I think the pain meds is catching up to me! Still a lot easier then my AVR almost a year ago.

I hope you are feeling better soon. If the nausea keeps up, call the doc and have him prescribe something for that. I did. Best of luck.

Glad to hear you're doing better after your gall bladder surgery. And yes, I'm sure it's easier than OHS but the pain, is still PAIN! Remember, no straining, lifting, etc. for a while.

Stay well! :)

Thank you all, Saturday was a rough day but it is getting better, but today I was having severe tooth pain, so a trip to the dentist and had a tooth extracted. At least I have the pain meds now ;-)

Just had my gallbladder removed a couple days ago, now very sore.
Still a lot easier then my AVR almost a year ago.

AMEN!

Glad to know you are doing better. Hope that trend continues.

My gallbladder was removed in December 2005. Still get "caught" eating the wrong things at times, but you learn from those "mishaps" ... and try not to repeat 'em ... lol. :)

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker * my radio show.03/13/10 *
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"My ticker's ticking like they say it should" ... Montgomery Gentry ... 'Lucky Man'

Latest posts

Back