funny story....

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jennie

This week at work, I got called down to Shipping and Receiving, being told that there were three crates that had been delivered to our building, with my telephone number on them. THREE CRATES??? So I went down to see what this might be, surely some sort of mix-up. So I took a look on the packing slip, and it said "VALVES", at a cost of $47,000! I had a really big chuckle over this, thinking, NO, I already got a valve last year, at a price of $65,000, and I don't need any more right now, thank you!! Funny, don't you think?!

I thought you'd like them? :D
jennieavatar.JPG
Wolf1s.jpg

Ross, you rat! I knew that Jennie's posting (finally!) of her picture would make you go overboard, but a whole CRATE of valves???:D

Jennie, fate does play funny jokes on us...thanks for sharing this one, it's priceless!

--John

Thanks Jen

Working for the Infernal revenue today and I needed something to break the mood . Went from old stoneface to ear to ear smile.

GREAT STORY:)

Jennie

Jennie

Funny, I thought you were going to say, I opened one and there was Ross:D :D :D :D He may pack himself up and send himself to Henyslee in Fla. His low temp tomorrow night is going to be 0 :eek: :eek: :eek: It's going to be a 3 dog night.:p :p Bonnie

Ross needs

Ross needs

To sleep with..Miss Sally Sue.Since she is a hound dog..they could both howl at the moon all night.:D :D :D

You got that right Bonnie - when she's in the house and hears a noise, she begins that bark - LOUD - have to let her out quick to save our ears. She loves to bay. :D

RAM, I'm very sorry to hear that you're working on a Saturday! Especially at the IRS!

John, it was incredibly ironic! "VALVES"?? Everywhere I go!! The other day I was on the phone trying to place an order and not having much success due to discontinued items, and the woman said, "Yeah, it's like they put you on a heart-lung machine, trying to order these parts!" I almost swallowed my gum on that one, and thought, NO, honey, WAY no comparison on that one!!

ROSSO!!! BONNIE!! DO SOMETHING with him!!! Look what he did to my FOTO!!!! :eek: :mad: :eek: I KNEW if I posted it, he'd be ogling it!! There goes my REP!! There goes my DIGNITY!! Good thing he doesn't know my address, lest he does decide to air-mail himself over here! But really, this cheered me up after a long day of trying to balance my bank stuff! :p

no,no, Jen,

You misunderstood, I work for the Infernal revenue once a year. I have to tell them how much of my money they can keep.

Now I'll bet you feel even worse for me.;)
Your new valve storey makes me wonder how many times we put our" foot in your mouth" unknowingly:D :D

I have to tell them how much of my money they can keep.

Well, that should be easy, Ram, huh? The Big ZERO, NONE, NOPE, SORRY....? But my guess is that doesn't work. YOu have my sincere and deepest sympathies!!

-J

Funny

Funny

I just looked at our returns from CPA. First time in 12 years getting back a refund..BIG. $145 from Federal and Big $28.00 from State. Looked at CPA's bill. $210.:p :p :p I think I loss:D :D :D PLEASE CD'S start rising again ..PLEASE..Need shoes for the kids:p :p Bonnie

Has anyone ever noticed that when you put the two words "THE" and "IRS" together it spells "THEIRS"!!

Thought that it was interesting.

Terry,
THE IRS = THEIRS was a very good observation! Here in Minnesota, we have a very simple two-step tax code:

1) Calculate your income.
2) Send it in.

To make it worse, when you own your own company, you "get" to file quarterly!

Jennie, it looks like we've truly hijacked your thread here! To get this back on topic, how about we jointly sponsor an amendment to the federal tax code that all valve recipients be tax-free for life?
:D

--John

John

John

I love that...How about...deductions for spouse.s ..Home care. for taking care of us :D :D :D Cooking.might burn ourselves:D Housework..might bruise us:D Driving us around. Foggy-headed:D Should total up to $5,000 a year:p :p :p ..Bonnie

Hey, I am all for this! And how about those of us with the SynerGrafts? Aren't we part of national research? So shouldn't we get some sort of stipend?? ;) :p

Latest posts

Back