For QAS

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zipped

I have been trying to reach QAS by phone..left two messages...no response! I need a new machine and would like to get the process started asap. I now use a Protime but understand the newer machines are easier and better. Medicare and Blue Shield should help pay for it I'm sure. Please contact me via email or the phone # I've left with you as recent as today. Thank You...Joan Conley

I have had a miserable time getting through the QAS phone system. It starts talking to me in Spanish and then hangs up on me. I've been trying persistently for the past couple of weeks to get through. I missed the opportunity to order my supplies under last years insurance (With all of my deductibles and out of pockets met.) Needless to say I am very pissed at them and will probably switch to someone else, once I get back to my doctor to get a new script.

That being said, when I finally DID get to talk to a human and explained to them the problems with their phone system. I was told to call their main number, then use the "If you know your parties extenstion option, to dial extension 2803. That brings you to customer service. Press 1 for medicare, etc. then 2 for other insurances. Pressing 2 places you into the queue. That is quicker than going through the prompts, but it can still hang up on you.

Good luck. I hope they do something about it.

QAS service?

QAS service?

Thank You for your help! I will try the # you suggested and hope to get a response. They were so good years ago...what happened? I see many folks not too happy with them now. Is there some other company others use Now?:confused:

QAS email

QAS email

Cat,

Thanks for that info also...I did fill out the email form for them. I should hear back if I continue to pester them :). I've been home testing since 2000 with the Protime and just think it's time to change to a new machine. Happy to see this site is still very helpful. I learned so much here from fellow 'users'...;) Be well and happy!

Latest posts

Back